Landlords Lunch & Learn
Wednesday, March 15, Noon – 4:00 PM
Cedar Rapids Downtown Public Library – Beems Auditorium (2nd Floor)
No lunch if registered after 10:00 AM, March 13th!
Details and Registration
Whether you are a new landlord or an experienced property manager, this half day workshop will have much to offer you and your successful business.
- Jeffrey Taylor, founder of MrLandlord.com, will present, “Six top ways to Increase your Cash Flow”
- Vendor Fair – make personal contacts with great local vendors
- Lucas Hall, founder of Landlordology.com, will join us via live webinar for “Landlording 101: Essential Tips for Being a Successful and Profitable Landlord”
- Door prize drawings
- Registration: $18/person (includes lunch)
- Lucas Hall – Landlording 101 – Presentation
For more details, click below:
RSVP today as space is limited – registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
No lunch if registered after 10:00 AM, March 13th.