The Landlords of Linn County is a group of apartment owners and managers organized to:
- Improve the management skills and abilities of its members so each can become a better and more efficient landlord.
- Inform members of local and state legislation affecting rental properties and take action to cause that legislation to be approved or disapproved depending on its impact on rental properties.
- Exchange information so that each of us can:
- Reduce or maintain expenses
- Reduce our vacancy rates
- Reduce our tenant turnover rates
- Improve out tenant relations
- Reduce our legal problems and exposures