Tenant damaged concrete

Two years ago I had a rental built that has a 20 foot curved concrete walk way. We have had the same tenants for two years and they just moved out. While moving out they drug a safe all the way down the walk way leaving gouges down all 20 feet of the walk way. I called a local concrete guy an he said it would be easier to repour the entire thing then try and fix it. How do I deduct from the deposit for this type of damage? I don’t think it is economical to fix.


1 thought on “Tenant damaged concrete”

  1. Try Quickcrete from Home Depot. It is meant for patching flat concrete. It drys hard in 20 min. and will last several years.

Comments are closed.