The City of Cedar Rapids recently launched the first custom-designed city smartphone app in the state.
How to Use the Smartphone App:
- Clean Up CR button – If you see junk or disrepair, take a photo and send it to us. We’ll clean it up.
- My Neighborhood button – Use your location or address to find your designated garbage collection day, designated police officer, City Council voting district, property zoning classification and the nearest park, splash pad, pool, golf course, fire station and library branch.
- City News button – Get direct access to City media releases, announcements and upcoming events.
- Contact button – Get your City service questions answered via email, phone call or map.
- CR NEWS NOW button – Receive text or email announcements to your phone or email.
- Twitter button – Follow us @CityofCRiowa to get connected to the latest City news.
Learn more and download your version here: Cedar Rapids Smart Phone App