What: Landlords Day on the Hill
When: February 5th, 2013 10:00 a.m.
Where: Capitol Building Room 304
- Merge onto I-235 W via EXIT 137A on the left toward Des Moines.
- Take the US-69/E 15th St exit, EXIT 9, toward E 14th St.
- Stay straight to go onto Maple St.
- Take the 1st left onto E 14th St/US-69 S. If you reach I-235 W you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far
- Turn right onto E Grand Ave.E Grand Ave is just past Des Moines St If you reach Capitol Ave you’ve gone a little too far
Landlords Day on the Hill will be held on Tuesday, February 5th. We have secured the same meeting room in the Capitol as we had last year, Room 304. When you come into the Capitol at the ground or basement level, you will want to go the elevator at room G 23. Take that elevator to the third floor. When you leave the elevator, you will be facing room 304, which is at the end of the hallway.
Rep. Chip Baltimore, chair of the House Judiciary Committee, will be joining us at 10:30 a.m. We need to begin our meeting promptly at 10:00 a.m. so that we have time to discuss our issues before sending you out to find your legislators. Don’t forget to tell your legislators that you are coming to town. The best time for you would be in the range of 11:00 a.m. until 1:30 or 2:00 p.m. Joe Kelly was in a meeting with a legislator yesterday who happened to discover that a group from her hometown was at the Capitol. No one from the group has advised her that they were coming. She was a bit irritated that no one had contacted her.
Bob Mitchell Legislative Chairman Landlords of Linn County