The Iowa Civil Rights Commission invites you to participate in
Addressing Fair Housing Needs of People with Disabilities
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
11:00AM – 11:45AM
- Stephanie Callahan: Design and Construction
- Emigdio Lopez-Sanders: Parking for People with Disabilities
- Tiffanie Drayton: Service/Companion/Assistance Animals
As part of a fair housing grant from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Iowa Civil Rights Commission focused this past year on four emerging fair housing issues: service animals, parking for people with disabilities, lending discrimination, and design and construction requirements. This conference call will highlight the key findings in four reports on these issues and introduce you to the Commission’s new publications on these topics. All of the publications can be found on our website at http://www.state.ia.us/government/crc/Areas/FairHousingPublications.html.
To register for this event, please email Crystal at [email protected] with your name and agency.
Conference calling procedures:
1. At the time of your conference call, please dial the conference Dial-In Number: (866) 685-1580
2. When prompted, please enter this number followed by #: 5152426537 #